UPDATED ON 10/3/2018
Surprise! I recently became a Glossier rep so that I can share with you all the latest vegan Glossier products. That's right, the hippest brand on Instagram has vegan products. They're not all vegan but they are all cruelty-free. Also they're not considered green beauty but I still wanted to review their products since they are so popular. I also think the creator Emily Weiss is a total game changer.
You can check out my Glossier rep page here. You can get 10% off your first order and free shipping on any order over $30.
Glossier Vegan & Cruelty-Free Product List
My Glossier contact gave me a list of all their vegan products, so here it is:
You can shop for these items on my Glossier page here.
Glossier products that are NOT vegan include:
- Lash Slick (contains beeswax)
- Lidstars - Herb, Cub, Lily, Slip (contain carmine)
- Perfume - liquid and solid (contain possible bug saliva in tree bark)
- Body Hero Daily Perfecting Cream (contains xanthum gum)
- Boy Brow (contains beeswax and atelocollagen, fish-derived)
- Balm Dotcom (contains beeswax and lanolin)
- Cloud Paint (contains carmine and collagen)
- Haloscope (contains beeswax)
- Moisturizing Moon Mask (contains honey)
- Stretch Concealer (contains beeswax)
- Priming Moisturizer Rich (contains honey)
- Priming Moisturizer (contains beeswax)